Saturday, December 19, 2009

smile before the rainbow

and sad after the storm. *sigh

as you know, (and if you don't know, it's gonna be FYI,)
we had a party last night.
yah! it was quite amazing, but the best word is ordinary.
the preparation goes awesome than the party itself.
haha;)
who am i to judge the whole thing actually.
just please, don't believe the whole story i'm gonna tell ya!
me myself is not sure about what i'm gonna write here.

erk. we had been bertungkus-mulus about less than a week for this event. as this is an annual event for us, we've been too excited or maybe i was the only one felt that way. haha for me.

u can see the busiest of us talking and discussing and keep saying about this event on fb. and honestly, i keep thinking about the idea for the event when i'm in my class. i do asking my friends for a great idea too. is it too much? i mean am i being to excited which only dragged me down when things didn't go well? haha again for me.

overall, i want to thanks everyone who take part in this event. the 'seribu satu malam NL' is real. yeah! it was really seribu ragam even it only takes a night not thousand ;D

and for the children who take part on the competition ; you guys rockk..!! hehe. i was quite shock last night. most of you guys i think ain't gonna perform last night..! but you're guys awesome! haha;) horrayy for us! XDD

for the real-kicking dishes too ; tengs for everyone who works together and olso for the PA system and so on ; nice job everyone!

erkk. i think i've praised everyone too much!! so see ya!

not sure about last night pics,
i guess due to my sibukness(ehem2) and malasness,
i'm not gonna post 'em.
if you crave for it,
just find it on my fb. deal? haha;)

No comments: