Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i'm sorry~

.i'm sorry for being too childish in my words.
.i'm sorry for being too childish in my behaviors.
.i'm sorry for being too childish in my space.
.i'm sorry for being too childish in my blog.

.i'm sorry for my unacceptable dictums.
.i'm sorry for my unacceptable character.
.i'm sorry for my unacceptable 'things i do'.
.i'm sorry for my unacceptable way of blogging.

the conclusion is..
i'm terribly sorryyy!=[


know what?
i'm just a teenager..or maybe sometimes i'm just a kids..or a little children..hehe=]
my type of writing may annoyed you..
but
i can't do anything bout that!
when someone comment me ; it's some type of criticism ekcely..;)
that my blog are so awkward..
i promise myself with this type of word maybe..

"i will change the way i'm blogging!!"

i'll always think how to make a revolution after that..
even i'm eating..or playing..even in the 'muse room'..;)
but
when i tried to post something with the so-called revolution..
it's a hard things ekcely..
pushing the letters..press the backspace
pushing the letters..press the backspace
push n press
and lastly..it never change!
the so-called revolution is nothing!
so what am i gonna do?

tell me..tell me
..tell me something i don't know..

notakaki : this post is totally different with others! not just the language.. the font..but i dun know! it's just different!



5 comments:

Ada Abdullah said...

ngepek dihh..
haha...ur way in blogging now a little diferent..
but i dont know where..
hahah..

bionikiim said...

yupp!
same here..
ada sesuatu yg lain disitu..
=]

Unknown said...

gejala apkh ini??
mereka mmg tidak tahu ape2,terjebak dlm gejala negatif ini,dan membiarkn bangsa n negara yg tanggung..

patutkah ini??

>>> keh3..gurau je..

hihiihi..

aihh..
npe ni??xde post baru ka??
n whtz wrong with this post??
talk about ur feeling??

don't push urself to much..kay??
heii..don't worry laa..i like ur way of blogging juz da way it is..
make urself comfortable in whtz ur doing..

keep up da guud wurk kay!!

p/s:patik akn jd pembesar yg setia di blog ini tuanku..hee~

jgn maraa~ =P

Unknown said...

lalala~
do..doremi..faso..laa..tido...

zzz~

bionikiim said...

hahaha.
sumthing like that la lebih kure.
ngee3~

temkiyu my loyal pembesar.
ceh!
pepandai je lantik diri sendiri nih.
=]